Founded in 1947, the company established its solid reputation thanks to the intuition and ability of its founder, Mr. Leonida Pratissoli, who perceived and anticipated the new growing needs of the market, in the early days focusing on the modernization and development of the agricultural production process.
The first water diaphragm pumps for irrigation equipment came to light in those years and rapidly spread all over the country and abroad. The rigorous manufacturing criteria that made the pumps so renowned were quickly appreciated in the industry as well, where a new domain of applications and exciting challenges drove Pratissoli into a new era.
A first line of high pressure plunger pumps was successfully designed and realised in the early 70's to meet the higher pressure and flow requirements of the industry, while the diaphragm pumps were progressively discontinued. Dedication, commitment, pride in achievements and strong motivation have always been the essential ingredients driving the company over its successful history.
Today, Pratissoli is leading the worldwide market both for its comprehensive range of pumps and accessories and for the advanced technical solutions introduced.
The Pratissoli line includes more than 120 pump models supplying flow rates up to 900 LPM, pressures up to 1500 BAR and power up to 330 KW.
They are delivered worldwide through an efficient sales network available in more than 70 countries.
There are a multitude of applications that range from the petrochemical to the siderurgy, from the building industry to water treatment, from industrial maintenance to environmental protection.
Severe production monitoring, constant machine tools upgrade and regular personnel training allow the very high quality standards Pratissoli is known for, according to the company philosophy, the market expectations and the company's ambitious development plans.